The Church of Saint Martin is a romanesque one with parts in Spanish-Arabian style, from the X century. It's located in the John the Brave Square, close to the Monument to Juan Bravo (John the Brave), Leader of the Segovian Community, at the 1500 years, during the War of the Communities.
Its actual structure comes from the XII century. One of the most important parts of the building is the atrium, provided of a romanesque archery. It keeps pictures from the XV century
Updated: August 19, 1.996